A gift.

Batik from India

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Meme going around.

Age –LXXIII

Bed size –  Queen
Chore you hate –If it's called a chore I hate it. Now If it's called art, I don't hate any of it.

Dogs –Love the grand dogs
Essential start of your day – Sticking my head outside for a breath of fresh with my morning coffee.

Favorite color – Whatever is included in a sunset.

Gold or silver –  My weddings ring is the only gold I have, along with a golden anniversary.
Height –5'4" again. Before knee surgery about 5'3". I was sinking fast.

Instruments I play (or have played) –Violin, first violin, in the high school orchestra and again after brush up lessons in 2004 with Suzuki. Me and the 4 year olds.

Job title – Memory Keeper. Retired R.N.

Kids – 1 set twin daughters now in heaven, 4 daughters 2 sons and 11 grands and  grand-son-in-law.

Live

Mom’s name

Nickname

Overnight hospital stays

Pet peeve – 

Quote from a movie – "Frankly, Scarlet, I don't give a damn."

Right or left-handed – 
Siblings

Time you wake up –When the daylight shines through my bedroom window.
Underwear – Yes, everyday.

Vegetable you dislike – just can’t think of one – possibly gumbo!

What makes you run late – It would be highly unusual for either one of us to ever be late. I know that it is fashionable, but I feel it is not respectful of the other person’s time.  So, if I’m late start worrying and send a search party!

X-rays you have had done – chest, abdominal, ankle, back.  Maybe I should have had my head examined too!

Yummy food you make – Beef Rouladen – my family’s fav!

Zoo animal – Last time I was in a zoo the kids were youngsters! I do love watching all animal shows on National Geographic – does that count?


No comments:

Post a Comment